VJamm provides full optimised support for the 'overlay' video output system of all compatible video cards.
This means that no matter what the size of your VJamm compositions, they can be outputed from the TV out port of your system and will appear fullscreen - quality limited only by your graphics card's performance.
For higher quality output eg. broadcast quality, HDTV, multiscreen arrays - VJamm supports any size of fullscreen output area your system(s) can manage.
Here are some examples of high end VJamm output setups:
- 800x600 fullscreen output area on one side of a dualhead card into HQ PAL genlock - VJamm controls on other monitor
- same as above but with 640x480 for NTSC HQ genlock
- 1024x576 fullscreen widescreen output area digital direct to projector + controls on second monitor
- 2024x768 dualhead performance double fullscreen VJamm output direct to 2 projectors with PCI card for VJamm controls
- 6x1024x768 VJamm array with MIDI trigger linking into 3096x768 polarization 3D immersion 3 screen 6 projector